Saturday, February 24, 2024

Hey I just woke up and I'll clean this up later. I can't write it. The cat is going to kill me

I had this dream. I just woke up a few minutes ago. I had this dream

I was in this hallway and I was going to see this girl I think and I had a like an outfit. I want to say a suit but it wasn't like a suit but it was like pants and a top and it was fancy and they were white maybe or cream some light color and they were on those puffy hangers that girls put fancy things on

And I had him hanging. I don't know why there was a hook in the hallway but I had him hanging and I walked around the corner to do something. I don't know why. Maybe vape maybe just try to get my head together and then I turned back to where my clothes were hanging and they weren't there and I'm like did I put them on already? But no I hadn't put them on already and I don't know exactly what I was wearing before cuz I don't think I was walking around naked in the hallway but then suddenly I was in towels

And I didn't understand and I didn't understand and I didn't understand. And then it occurred to me that someone had stolen my clothes

And she was right around the corner and I could hear noises coming from her apartment. I don't. I don't know if I had ever seen her before. I don't know why I was there. I don't understand. I don't remember in the dream it made sense and so I went and kind of knocked on the door and was like you know don't open the door but did y'all take my clothes?

And it was like all this giggling from her friends or something. And I'm like you need to give me my clothes back

So anyway they didn't so I was like okay. Well fine. I guess you don't want to see me and I left

And I went downstairs and I was waiting for a bus or something and it but it wasn't no. It wasn't like a public transport bus. It was some kind of private thing. Maybe it was an uber but there were other or taxi. I don't know but there were some other people around and they got in with me even though I was paying for it and it didn't have anything to do with them and we did this weird thing that wouldn't be possible in real life we drove. It was like this balcony and it had a chair and it had a like a leather jacket or something over the chair and this guy drove over the jacket and the chair and over the balcony and down onto the ground. It was very strange

And I feel like there was more after that but I can't remember what it was. I feel like I did see the girl later but I don't really understand what the context was

I don't know if it was somebody I was dating or somebody that feel like I hadn't before dated her but I feel like I knew her or something. I don't know. It doesn't make a lot of sense. Maybe I'll remember more and I'm not sure how much I could clean this up. Actually, it doesn't make enough sense to clean up