Tuesday, February 20, 2024

I've been kinda FORMULATING
a CONCEPT
& I was sketching out 
what I had THUS FAR
with my therapist
& he couldn't
REALLY
follow

because
I was APPARENTLY
doing it BACKWARDS

I was talking about HOW
when I didn't YET know EXACTLY
WHAT

BUT
I don't see THAT as a problem

the IDEA is
OR RATHER was
because TONIGHT I had
a MODIFICATION

is that I GO somewhere
SO I can be like IMMERSED
& do that THING
I learned I love to do
during the pandemic

be AWAKE for like twenty two hours

but in THIS case
working on WRITING something

NOW
for me the question is
WHAT sort of writing am I doing
which is PERHAPS important to KNOW
BEFORE you START

& FOR SURE
if you were doing the SIX WEEKS 
I was ORIGINALLY thinking

it's just WAY too BIG
of an expenditure

& I think this NEW STYLE has 
MERIT*

BUT
it doesn't lend itself to a novel, say
ALTHOUGH it MIGHT
if it were some MODIFIED epistolary form
WHICH
is what I have been LEANING towards

BUT
then TONIGHT I thought of
JOSHUA TREE

NOW even if they would LET me
I could NOT live in a tent for SIX WEEKS
well, I MEAN
I guess
I COULD if than was what I 
HAD to do

NOT VOLUNTARILY

LIKE ten days
MAYBE

AND
I think THAT
HAS PROMISE

although OBVIOUSLY
it is NOT
a fully fleshed out idea

BUT it might
end up being like ON ANOTHER PLANET

OR it might
end up being some SPIRITUAL thing

BUT
that SEEMS
SPECIFIC enough
to be ACTIONABLE 

at LEAST for PLANNING purposes 


*I want to continue with it