Saturday, February 24, 2024

OK
I've been thinking about it
& I feel like
I HAVE to clarify
there were multiple reasons
I was resistant to
the road trip
BUT
just as you'd EXPECT
god was right again

ALSO
it's not like a lot of those
REVELATIONS
are not new
MOST of them are new

SO like if you asked me a few weeks ago
I would have ABSOLUTELY
said it was true that I would change time

AND
I ABSOLUTELY believe
that we are meant to be SOMETHING
which shall become clear
in the fullness of time

I have ALWAYS believed
that you love me
I have just never known
what that MEANS
there are a lot of ways you can love someone 

& you have ALWAYS been
LIKE the 
MIXED SIGNALS king

BUT
pot meet kettle, ya know

I personally think
the clothes stealing in the dream
& all the giggling
is something to do with
mischievous friends

which I believe is probably accurate
but maybe it also implies
the kind of male friendship patterns
of acceptance

BUT
there's a pretty large swath of
create your own adventure possibilities
& I don't want to start obsessing
I'm HAPPY to have
MOST ones that immediately spring to mind

you don't have to patterning of my mind
figured out yet
I can tell
because you worked
cross-purposes to your message
I THINK

BUT I think I'm picking up
what you're laying down, generally
the dream doesn't really
indicate that
because it emphasizes the
confusion and context issues

but I suppose
you could have thought
I was asking you if you were a narcissist
which I wouldn't ask
both because I THINK I could tell without asking
& because who would ever say
YES to THAT question
NOT a narcissist

I DO NOT think you are a narcissist
I have NEVER even considered
that you MIGHT be