Thursday, February 1, 2024

I HAVE to tell YOU although
MAYBE it will offend
it is a TREASURED memory

ONE day 
she was standing THERE in the cash wrap
her HAIR radiating GOLDEN 
vibing earth goddess somehow
& I said
you smell REALLY GOOD

she DOES NOT
miss a BEAT

I'm MENSTRUATING*



ALSO 
she brought me FOOD on thanksgiving
she brought it to WORK
she ONLY brought food for ME
like she was making a POINT of it

she had a BOYFRIEND 
she wasn't HITTING on me exactly
it was SWEET

AND
one night I gave her a RIDE home
& she wanted me to come up to her ROOM
wanted me to hear ROCKY RACCOON

leaning across the BED
& I thought
there's a PRETTY good chance
she WANTS me to kiss her

she was like seventeen
I was like TWENTY five
her MOTHER
nearby

I can't say I EVEN considered it

but the IDEA of her
was STRONGER than the ACTUALITY
& I wanted her PURE 
in some way

(to be continued)

*like duh of course I am the incense of ♀️