Thursday, September 17, 2020

I actually like my chart
Better than any of the charts that she mixed
I have an oops because I'm pretty sure I used the Quinacridone instead of the Izo with the manganese blue on the top row so I redid it that's a nice green though the oops is a nice green so good to know
And then the do-overs I actually felt like I've gotten too much of the quidacridone gold mixed in and so I made alternate mixtures
But I think it's kind of interesting because the quinacridone fuchsia mixed with the rose dore is essentially almost pyrrol red
So I may keep that yellow for mixing it mixes really nice oranges it mixes really nice greens
The quiddacridone gold mixed with the izo yellow makes essentially a ocher and the quidacridone gold mixed with the quinacridone fuchsia makes essentially a burn sienna color so I mean yeah I'm pretty happy with every single color on here

But I really enjoyed that class type thing
and I watched it all speed it up so it didn't take quite as long I think 3 hours was a little long for that but there were heartwarming family stories and such