Wednesday, September 23, 2020

All day I've been tired and thinking about taking a nap
Then after it got to be about 9:30 10:00 when I was thinking about going to bed
You know to maintain that sleep at night be awake during the day thing
I was wide awake wide awake
And I was doing various things on the computer
And then I was watching videos about paint
And I started watching one on Tuscany
And I fell asleep instantly I don't know I don't think I saw anything of it
And I woke up sitting in the chair up right 11 minutes and 12 seconds in
And it says San Gimignano

Which I didn't realize was in Tuscany so that didn't at all motivate my desire to watch that particular video
In fact it's completely about the painter
I'm trying to decide if I even like her paintings I'm not sure whether I do
What I had mostly seen her paint was flowers
And they're fine I'm not saying they're not good
They just didn't move me
And I'm not sure I like her
There's something very irritating about her
But then there's also something kind of compelling about her
So I'm trying to convince myself I guess maybe that I like her
And I thought Tuscany I watched her pick her paint ballot for that it seemed like she took like 150 paints and her little travel palette
And I thought oh I'll see how that came out cuz it's new she just posted it today

But all I saw was San Gimignano
Do you think it's a sign