Tuesday, September 15, 2020

All right well I'm going to try
But I've never done anything with zoom before so I'm not sure if it's all going to work out
I'm going to sleep for a little while though

I'm not sure how I like those primary color paints I don't guess I ever really paint with primary colors
The red and the yellow are really beautiful but they just don't quite feel right
Plus the yellow is really weak it takes a ton of that and you just put like a drop of something else in it so I don't know they are really pretty though maybe I'll get it figured out
The blue is a pretty color
And it's good that it doesn't have all that granulation and stuff in it
Then it looks kind of flat so what I think it's mostly going to work for is glazing over the top with it
But it is a really beautiful color
And I had kind of assumed from things that I read that the ingram and the sennelier would be kind of the same texture but they aren't
Well I guess the blue is closer but the yellow is super duper runny
So I don't know I'll probably go through that yellow pretty quickly and I don't think I will repurchase it
And I don't know about that red Man it is so pretty but it just does not look like something I would use
And the quinacridone it seems better when it's watered down and that's kind of how I meant for it to be used was as a gold but you just got to be careful that it doesn't turn into that kind of brownie color not really brown more like ochre
I used the purple in the center of the flower I made a lot of little tiny dots which don't read as little tiny dots they read as much bigger dots
But I mean it it really looks good in that context so I don't know maybe I'm not as against the purple as I thought I was but only just used in little tiny tiny amounts

But like for example I painted the bluebonnet and I mean it's not like I got a picture of a bluebonnet in front of me I'm just painting it for memory and it it looks good painted with that whatever that blue is called but it just looks really flat so then I put the other blues in with it and then it just seemed like it had a lot going on it looked better in the picture than it actually looked in real life I think that it is my plan to paint flowers
That's what I felt like painting

and there is this palette that I saw and it's arranged really smart it's one of those tin ones but if I ever need to get a watercolor palette for somebody I think I'm going to either get that one or do one like that it's very cool

Anyway I hope you're doing good
And like I said I'm going to try
But I'm not sure about the technology

I love you very much sweetheart πŸ’‹