Sunday, September 6, 2020

And then The seven of pentacles in this one it's a girl in a garden of yellow flowers which I like I think is a very cool The page of sword she's got all the birds in the background and the little eyes on her thing so she's kind of weird and mystical but she's also kind of I don't know she's a little bit tough you know not so angely or whatever and then the three of pentacles I'm not super I like the way this looks but it doesn't really say a lot to me symbolically it's got the three pentacles with the stars and that's great I like the watercolor and the variation it's nice looking but what I see is more like somebody found an art deco logo and decided they were going to paint it with these crazy watercolor things to make it look like you know in the seventies those patterns that were where they had the stripes that were really popular it was like somebody decided to do that but they were just kind of doodling around with it and then they drew hands on there so it it just looks like somebody took something and made it into something else which doesn't really doesn't really say three of pentacles to me so for me this card doesn't work as well symbolically but I like I like it anyway