Tuesday, September 22, 2020

I just remembered this part of my dream
I think it must have been from last night
But I suppose it could have been from the night before
At any rate I don't remember when it was
I just remembered that it was

I was in a bathroom
In a house I think
And you walked to the door
And you were kind of standing in the door frame looking at me
And then we both kind of had this realization that there were no other people around
I'm not sure about the configuration of this bathroom
And maybe it wasn't in a house
Oh I know is that behind me there was a wall
And you walked in
And you kind of pushed me against the wall
not like with your hands pushed me into the wall or anything but you just kind of walked into me and pushed me into the wall with your body
And then you kissed me