Wednesday, September 9, 2020

That reading looks like everything's fine
Five of feathers and ten of feathers could be taken in a bad way
But the cards that are explaining them are accomplishment and mother of feathers so those both directly contradict
I'm not sure what that means
Okay well the other tarot says I need to calm the f*** down and breathe
Everything's fine
You don't think I'm saying bad things to you
You're not trying to say bad things to me
Everything is fine
but I should perhaps not stay up all night drinking coffee and going down 12-hour rabbit holes about what the perfect shades of paint are

I love you very much
I think I should sleep for a little while
I hope everything is going good with your move
I don't know when you're planning to do the driving
So I don't know if it's happening or happened yet or whatever but
At whatever stage you're in I hope it's going well

Be safe
Take care of yourself
I love you