Wednesday, September 23, 2020

I don't remember any of my dreams
I think the bad weather has pretty much passed
But I don't know I'm having some kind of allergy reaction cuz my eyes is super bad
Also I feel kind of strange
Slightly hungover or something
I don't think I've adjusted to the daytime yet
I'm having some coffee
I'm trying to decide if I want to take a bath or shower
I want to eat some toast or something
I don't know it's a lot of choices
I don't feel bad
I don't feel depressed
well I probably feel a little bit bad in a little bit depressed but not too bad

I guess what I'm trying to say is
I feel like somebody who has been living a vampire life who suddenly trying to live a day life and I'm giving myself some pushback

I did not feel like this yesterday
But then yesterday was a be up most of the night and just sleep for a few hours and then be awake during the day
And that's a different sort of thing
He would think that would make me feel less good
But I actually have a lot more practice functioning on reduced number of hours sleeping
Then I do on the whole change

Which is freaky
I realize it's freaky
I'm hungry
Just having a hard time wrapping myself around food
Anyway I'm going to go do that stuff but I just wanted to check in and let you know

Good morning sweetheart I love you