Sunday, September 6, 2020

Okay so I don't know if it's just showing off or what but we got both the violent cards
That angry looking woodsman with the ax and the disembodied head with the mallet
If I get either of those cards it freaks me the f*** out so I don't know
Like I said maybe it just wants to show off or maybe something bad's going to happen today

Otherwise there's crystals and cards and rain and strength and that's a game controller but I usually read that as internet so that's probably all related to the thousands and thousands of posts that I'm making so I gather that either that's going to be an interesting thing for you or it's going to be bad somehow

And then there's this card with the cat that kind of looks like it's made of China or porcelain but it's painted in blue with bright orange eyes so either if it was cards all those other cards I would say it represented sensuality but since there are those bad cards it might equal fragility

Okay so that's freaking me out a little bit now I'm worried you're going to get hurt

Nope both the Jokers
You just wanted you to see the cards
It was showing off
We got coffee and coolness
And rainbow cuddles
Then that other cat that's all got its fur messed up
Which either means that it's like yeah you caught me I was just f****** with you
or you're going to feel a little bit out of sorts today because you didn't get enough sleep
But I guess I've still got to learn
How to make it sound like
Madam somebody's mystical fortune telling 
What was that lady's name
she's on TV all the time for some psychic network
Call up like a dollar a minute or something
Is it like Madame Cleo or something
I don't remember
anyway I don't guess it really has to sound like her but
I'm probably going to go to sleep in a few minutes

I love you very much sweetheart πŸ’‹