Tuesday, September 1, 2020

I love you
I hope you're doing good
getting things all packed up
I hope you are excited about where you're going
and that it will be, at least, good to feel
safe from fire
there's still plenty to be uneasy about
and
you've gotta figure out the voting
but
it's a known place
with people who care about you

I am sorry I'm not talky-er
I just don't feel capable of it
I have the image of the wings
and my mind is going all different directions
but
the idea of writing a coherent thought
is like
anathema, or something
I've got to get it together
I want to go out
I want to go to a coffee shop
I want a facial
I want
something
but
I don't think I'm going out
my face is almost healed up again
I think I might be depressed
or
possibly
just losing my mind

I love you
I'm sorry I'm not being fun
I want to be fun
and that is giving me some hope
if I was really depressed I wouldn't want to be fun
I would just be mumbling some stuff about dancing monkeys
and I don't feel that way
I've been trying to remember my jewelry teacher from high school, her name
for several days
and I just remembered it
Mary Rogers
I have this desire to do crafts
doesn't make much sense
but
it's there

I'm going to go to bed
I don't know if I'm sleepy or not
but
I'm tired
I think I've been awake long enough

I just feel very weird
slightly dissociated
I don't think it's really abnormal
all things being what they are

I love you very very much
It's all gonna be ok