Tuesday, September 1, 2020

I'm not sure if I'm up
I'm not swearing I'm up
But I was dreaming
I was I'm not sure if I was a multi-generational entity or if time was nonlinear
But I was in the shower
And I was talking to another version of myself
And I allowed myself to become distracted
By talking to myself
And the phone was ringing
But I didn't hear it or notice it somehow
And somebody else was telling me
Maybe it was the other version of myself
That's the thousandth time the phone has wrong
It's our parent
You've allowed yourself to become distracted
Her sister has been killed on the roof
But before that I remember
This little kid version of maybe it was myself I don't know
Was like some kind of vigilante crime fighter
It was really weird he had a gun too
But he was a baby and he wasn't exactly even holding the gun he was kind of firing it with his telepathy or something
And then
There was this other person who seemed like it was me
I think I was male
Oh I think I was black too
And I was putting on a show at the school
It was sort of brilliant
I was getting all these people to perform pieces
And it all fit together and some kind of a coherent hole but I'm not sure how
And this old lady guidance counselor was taking her chance on me
I'm not sure why
She had talked very sternly
But then somebody had been
Talking about how she was nothing but the man really
And I had turned her upside down with my telepathic power and said something loudly about how she was one of us
And she reacted coolly about it instead of getting all pissy
So she gave me 18 minutes in the show to do this concept I wanted to do
But I was putting it all together and I was getting people into the show who never did anything in school I didn't care
And I was making this sign
there was somehow with little strips of picture and I don't know if it was both very complicated and kind of cheatery somehow
But I had it at like 40 minutes and that was of nobody ran long
And a lot of these acts were likely to run long
And she was telling school that what we could do
Was put my segment at the end of the show
I was like an end of year program or something
And they could give out all the awards first
And the diplomas
And have that important speech about the teenage something that had something to do with bad behavior and sex
but also some kind of really important social ill that was unrelated I think to it being teenage or sex I'm not sure now
But these were all important things that had to happen and they normally did them at the end
and they were like no some people have to leave at the end of the ceremony and they'll miss all that stuff if he runs long
and she's like me we'll just do all of that first and then we'll run his piece and people can stay and watch it if they want to
And they can digitally signal when they're ready to go and whoever it is that's picking them up can come pick them up
But if they want to stay they could stay and whoever's picking them up won't come because they haven't digitally signaled yet
So all that was going on
And I was in the shower talking to a ghost basically who was maybe me
Or maybe a previous incarnation of me
Or maybe an earlier in my life portion of me
Or possibly the baby on the roof that my sister had gone to get under some kind of unusual circumstance
That involved some sort of danger
From an outside source
And now she was dead
But not really dead
More like you have to run from the graveyard dead in an multiplayer whatever that's called MM PO C
I always get that wrong
Like Warcraft or something
Where your character in the game
But it's your avatar that's running around
And you're playing with other people in the game whose avatars are running around
But then there are lots of characters that aren't actually people there in the computer
And when you die you wake up at the graveyard and you have to run back to wherever it is that you've been fighting
So she was dead but it was more like that kind of dead from the perspective of these characters