Saturday, February 3, 2024

I had a STRANGE day
EVERYTHING related to YOU
has been BEAUTIFUL

I saw a billboard
on the way home that upset me
I KNOW they MUST mean you 
RENT the GUN
in the RANGE to USE in the RANGE
NOT
pay forty bucks
TAKE AWAY a f*CKing GUN

BUT
that WAS NOT how I read it FIRST
& I am SO over this whole MACHINE GUN fetish

I was in TRAFFIC so I was stopped
enough to take the PICTURE

ALSO
I think I owe you an APOLOGY
I think I MAY have SEEMED to be saying
something I didn't mean to be saying

πŸ™πŸŽ―πŸ’Ž
might need translation
OR
it might NOT
πŸŽ―πŸ’Ž Is what I regularly use in text communication to mean my version of like
PERFECT but I actually think of it as
HIGH VALUE TARGET ACHIEVED

so what it meant here was like
I hope it WORKS

BUT now I see it could have POSSIBLY
meant other things
which might have caused you STRESS

BUT
on that OTHER thing
YOU make a VALID point