Friday, February 9, 2024

OK
so like I REALLY want to tell you
about THERAPY
I THINK you will see RIGHT away
why I didn't want you to think
ANY of this
was in ANY way
related to YOU because it's KINDA bad

I know WAY more about my therapist
than I want to now

EVERY session he just tells me
MORE and more personal stuff
& I MEAN
EVERYBODY does
BUT I wasn't really expecting it

NONE of the OTHER therapists
I've been to EVER told me
ANYTHING personal

THEY were much more formal
ALSO
they were WOMEN

SO anyway
my SYSTEM red flagged him
POTENTIAL pathological liar

he says a lot of STUFF
& he red flagged once BEFORE
because his story CHANGED
the EVENTS of his THANKSGIVING
which had to be last minute changed
because there was an EXPLOSION at
the lake house

BUT
I chalked that inconsistency up to
some sort of TACTICS

BUT
this time he told ME
he was responsible for DESTROYING
a VAN GOGH
& a DEGAS
along with his group of cousins

NOW I gather his family was LOADED
but a VAN GOGH
AND a DEGAS both hanging
in the SAME room
a general use room where they let the KIDS play

BUT they got them restored, right
I asked

OH they couldn't BE restored
& they were INSURED and everything

WELL I assure YOU
he described the DAMAGE
& they ABSOLUTELY could have been restored

now maybe the insurance company
might have been happy
to TAKE the paintings
& give them what they were INSURED for

BUT then he described the SIZE
of the PIECES
& the PUNISHMENT
they all had to do A LOT of YARDWORK

AND HOW
he asks ME
is that an APPROPRIATE punishment

AND
I realized this was not REALLY an appropriate
RED FLAG either

BECAUSE
they were PRINTS
OR perhaps copy "originals"
& his punishment for destroying THOSE
was to THINK
like his whole life
that he had destroyed a real VAN GOGH
& a real DEGAS

BUT that the ONLY punishment
was YARDWORK