Saturday, February 10, 2024

OK
I can't RESTRAIN myself
I don't like Bibi
not one little bit

MAYBE you remember
Rebecca Schaefer is a young woman
I carry close to my heart
in some sort of psychic memento Mori way

well Rachel Corrie is another one
& that is what I associate with Bibi

NOW I am not like SO many
of the liberal Americans 
because I UNDERSTAND that although
YES there are ELEMENTS
that SEEM to fix easily into paradigms

THEY IN FACT do NOT
from the river to the sea is not
some RANDOM geographical thing
it's a genocidal aspiration

Israel has a little bit of a psychological issue
like someone who was ABUSED
& that comes out
REALLY strongly negatively in Bibi
BUT it's valid, ya know

BUT it's a whole regional dynamic REALLY
& it seems to me

like it's TIME for the middle eastern countries
who want to be taken SERIOUSLY
as MODERN at least SEMI rational
ENGAGED with the rest of the world

Saudi Arabian, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait
& maybe I don't have that list quite right
but WHOEVER ya know

THEY NEED to step UP
& say that TERRORISTS are NO LONGER
something they will support

the UN or the US or someone
NOT involved with ANY of the actions
ON THE GROUND
NEED to GO IN
& REMOVE HAMAS
provide humanitarian aid

BUT you can't just expect Israel to be like
NO HARM NO FOUL
when they've got the WHOLE f*CKing region
saying let's f*CKing wipe out the Jews
to various degrees CONSTANTLY

AND
the Palestinians got f*CKed
they just DID but that whole situation
is a CLUSTER f*CK
it's understandable how Israel has tended to react
BUT it isn't FIXING the problem

I THINK the sweet spot answer
MIGHT be
EVERYONE agree on some land
to become the PALESTINIAN state

the we'll call em BIG SHOULDERED countries
use some of that f*CKing $$$ they
LOVE to throw around
AND
MAKE PALESTINE the f*CKing JEWEL
of the middle east
where the standard of living is
SO HIGH that nobody has the kinda of
HOPELESSNESS
that makes blowing yourself up
seem like a worthwhile endeavor

THAT STILL lets them
STICK their FINGER in the EYE
of Israel
which they'd like
BUT in a way that ACTUALLY might
just all around improve things

those rich countries WANT
INTERNATIONAL CRED
they're doing ALL KIND of shit to get it
WHEN what they COULD do
that would WORK BETTER
is just STEP UP to being CIVILIZED
in an INTERNATIONALLY RELEVANT way

I understand
there are some ways 
in which this is possibly naive
BUT
I don't think I'm fundamentally wrong