Saturday, February 10, 2024

M is a FASCINATING choice
of all the people
so MANY associated
IDEAS

the ONE that immediately
SEEMS salient
is
the one that ILLUSTRATES me
she was gonna take me OUT for my birthday

to a place that I KNEW to be
VERY EXPENSIVE
& which I was PRETTY sure
she would NOT understand HOW $$$
& I could have

just said NO
BUT
it was a thing SHE wanted to do
it was a thing I WANTED to do
it was going to be fun

BUT I KNEW
I was probably going to have to
NO
PROBABLY is too STRONG

I think it is a lot more expensive than you think
I said to her
PLEASE call the restaurant

BUT I knew M wouldn't do that

SO I went to dinner with her
FULLY prepared to
PAY for my OWN dinner

& that's the way I am
I was IRRITATED with her
because when SPECIFICALLY
TOLD
she couldn't
ya know

BUT
it wasn't a SURPRISE

(continuing)