Tuesday, February 6, 2024

SO
I wanna talk about THERAPY
& I would DEARLY love
to tell YOU
BUT
I cannot RISK it
maybe I'll figure out a way

WHAT I am gonna TALK about
is like
what I LEARNED today

I don't REALLY understand WHY
BUT when I say THINGS
in therapy

I HEAR them
or something
SOMETIMES it's like when you TEACH
something it somehow
BECOMES clearer
because you had to EXPLAIN it

ANYWAY this week
I was trying to explain MYSELF

I was trying to explain something
& the explanation
led me to
that ROAD TRIP
where I drove to VEGAS

I stopped in SEDONA
I was in a shop
& the lady
told me a BLIZZARD was coming

I had to get to FLAGSTAFF
she gave me DIRECTIONS to the cleared highway

it wound UP through the mountains
& the POSSIBILITY 
of just
like
sliding OFF the side
seemed PRETTY real

you must have been TERRIFIED
he says

the THING about me is
I'm kinda SPIRITUAL
so there's a WAY in which
I'm like
if I slide off a mountain in SEDONA
MAYBE
that's just what was MEANT to happen

& although
I MIGHT get semi crippling ANXIETY
like leaving the HOUSE

if there is like
an ACTUAL crisis
I'm CALM

it was BEAUTIFUL

(to be continued)