Sunday, February 11, 2024

good morning sweetheart
I LOVE you VERY much
I'm NOT sure
I'm making MORE sense
as I go along

if I have SEEMED negative
or DISCOURAGING
I DON'T think those are accurate READINGS

I'm working through some STUFF

BUT
one thing I'm REALIZING
I would have TRIED to get you NOT to
break my brain
& you were ABSOLUTELY supposed to

SUPER IMPORTANT
f*CKing FORETOLD supposed to

SO
there's a WAY in which I don't WANT to
CHANGE how you do ANYTHING
& there's ALSO a way
in which I FEEL like
I AM supposed to HELP you know

I'm AFRAID that I will BREAK us
with something I SAY or DO

BUT could I REALLY
COULD you

I THINK the fact that you were
behind me somewhere on the BUS
is a difficult interpretation to pin down
BUT
you WERE ON the BUS
I was in COMMUNICATION with you
& neither of THOSE seem to indicate
LOSING you

which is what I'm MOST afraid of

I'm just USED to always

I REALLY have TRIED not to use this analogy

it's like I'm sookie stackhouse
I'm used to reading minds
& suddenly

there's this EXCITING vampire
whose mind I CAN'T read

& if you've ever noticed
what a THING vampires were for me
growing up

you'll understand why
this realization
conceptualization is KINDA HOT

so now that's kinda activated again
& as your FRIEND
I'm STILL not sure what to tell you
about me