Thursday, August 27, 2020

It's possible I misunderstood what they said
I just heard an update that they said they were expecting flooding and power outages in Arkansas The storm is definitely going to move into Tennessee after it leaves Arkansas but I don't believe they are predicting power outages and flooding in Tennessee I'm uncertain that's what I thought they said to begin with but then this last time it sounded more like Arkansas it's down to a cat 2 hurricane now

I'm sorry possibly none of this is interesting to you
But I mean this could have been me
And I just I can't stop although I will say that this chat feed is doing nothing to maintain my faith in humanity
They just showed a 10-day forecast and they're not expecting much rain just scattered showers which in Houston you might get any time in the summer
But the temperatures the lows are 79 and 80 everyday and the highs are 94 and 96 everyday and of course once the dry air goes away those of all be feeling like triple digits
I don't normally watch a lot of weather I normally get my weather from my phone unless there's weather apocalypse but I love the way she says and of course those will all feel like triple digits
It reminds me of LA story is that what it's called
It is right
Where he's like Sunny and warm sunny and warm sunny and warm
Like everyday
Only here it would be like unbearable sun unbearable heat unbearable humidity just stay your ass inside of the air conditioning unless you want to die
only now we're all like oh thank God it's unbearable son and bearable heat and just stay our asses inside
Because it would be unbearable son unbearable heat and trying to clean out everything that got jacked up by the hurricane otherwise

no potential flooding in rain in Tennessee and Kentucky