Wednesday, July 24, 2024

The security guard at my therapist had some thoughts on the election.  America isn't ready for a woman president.  People are not interested in politics they pay very little attention to anything.  I don't even know whether I think he's right or wrong.

I'm LIKE 
her MOTHER was from INDIA 
her FATHER was from JAMAICA 
they came here as college students 
they WORKED for 
CIVIL RIGHTS 

He's like, yeah all of that is great, but America is not READY for a woman president.  Ok, well, how about you?  Are you gonna vote for her?  He can't vote yet.

I was talking to my mom in the waiting room and I was like I cannot BELIEVE they are doubling down on the CRAZY.  WHO wants this stuff.  It has been an accepted norm for both people to work for like forty years.  People cannot afford not to family plan.  Only the people who have drunk the cool aid are looking for the Comstock act to get a glow up.

Hey, the Republican's Handmaid's tale VIBE is low-key freaking me out.
same*

*I love this one, it was the first Z I ever really learned.  Enrique at WM, I said, you know, I don't like everybody, but I like you.  He said same.  And I didn't know it was Z I just thought HE had a very elegant minimalism for like a twenty three year old.