Thursday, July 11, 2024

good morning sweetheart πŸ’‹ 
well
I got some good quantity
of sleep
which is awesome
because I feel like
I have been
having a hard time with THAT for a while

idk if that's the meno
or just overactive mind
or what

& I've been giving myself 
ATTITUDE 
for a while too
LIKE 
no matter what I'm scheduled to do
I don't want to do it
EVEN if I specifically 
WANT to do that thing

CONTRARINESS 
or just RESISTANCE to
PEOPLE, PLACES, & THINGS

is MAYBE a fall-back
OVERWHELM

AND 
MAYBE 
therapy has made me more focused
on psychological sh*t

MURAKAMI analysis
I'm looking at you
(NOT YOU, my analysis ME, understand)

I LOVE you 
AND
I want to CLARIFY something 

I AM AWARE
I WANT 
CONTRADICTORY things

I KNOW 

I have not resolved HOW 
all the things I want
could possibly 
WORK
at the same time 

I KNOW 
there is a way that
I'm just CONFUSING as f*CK

I get it

at least part of any frustration 
I may ever feel towards you
is more appropriately 
directed at myself

I haven't figured out 
all the answers
&
I tend to think
YOU SHOULD have figured them out
because you are
a few years older
& MUCH 
MORE EXPERIENCED

BUT 
THAT probably isn't FAIR 

BUT 
I guess 
if I waited
until I knew what the f*CK was going on 
EVERYTHING 
would go SO MUCH SLOWER

AND
EVERYTHING already feels
GEOLOGICALLY paced

SO
we'll just SEE
TRYING for a whole
NO PRESSURE -- GRATITUDE vibe

but I'm wanting to hide under the covers
& not be out in the world

SO
THAT is what today looks like
FORCING myself to be OPEN to FUN

πŸ™„ sheesh