Sunday, July 21, 2024

I've ALSO 
because I needed 
a soothing 
ELEMENT, I think 

I played with a new
COLOR palette 

I'm going to be removing 
the violet iron oxide 
it doesn't 
work the way it should have 

green gold & violet iron oxide 
in SOME brands
makes a beautiful gold color 
NON-metallic

i KNOW this isn't super clear
Holbein Naples yellow 
Winsor Newton gold ocher
WN green gold
(big orange blob is a mix)
Daniel Smith Rhodenite genuine 
Holbein Perylene Maroon
DaVinci violet iron oxide 
WN Antwerp blue*

*and I went back and forth about the blue choice, it looks like a pb15:3, maybe, but it's really a pb27 same as Prussian blue but lighter brighter processing of the pigment**

**I am super into pigments, I wonder about myself if I might be slightly neurodivergent

this picture 
the colors are not right
BUT 
I LIKE the way the picture came out
i read the TK descriptions
& I'm gonna have to
LISTEN to them ALL 
BUT 
I'm not ready to shift
to a new viewpoint YET 

I need to stay here
for a little while 
TK
sometimes hits different
& baseball 

BUT 
SOMETIMES 
I'm not sure if these
I HAVE to think THIS 
NOW 
aren't a sign of something 

I'm not sure I'm seeing them
CLEARLY 
BUT 
I might be RIGHT 
& typically 
second-guessing 
doesn't work out great

I'm hearing 
STINKY and DIRTY 
in my HEAD 
TODAY 

& I LOVE you VERY much sweetheart 
I MIGHT think of more stuff 
BUT 
I want to say goodnight now
because I very well might
just pass out
I'm exhausted