Wednesday, July 31, 2024

I'm not SURE how to describe
my day
it
was
WEIRD 

MAYBE 
HITS different 

my mom was being released 
from the hospital 
& it was
WEIRD 

when the social worker 
talked to me back at the beginning 
she SAID they were 
gonna send her home
in a CAR

I TOLD my mom
I was going to therapy today 
& coming by the hospital 
LATER on today*

*this was before they were planning to send her home today, or before I knew about it

BUT 
then she was all LIKE 
they are sending me home
& I'm LIKE 
find out
if the car is a hospital car
or if they are putting you
in a Lyft*

*they did send her in a Lyft before 

I'm like DON'T ask
if they will have a wheelchair 
JUST ask about the CAR
BECAUSE 
it MIGHT 
make them confused 
& unwilling to send you in a car

I'm like in the history of my 
HOSPITAL adventures 
no one EVER got released 
BEFORE 1pm
& RARELY 
before 3

I'm like 
if they
can't take you in
then you need to make SURE 
it's NOT before 1:15pm
because 
I can't get there
to get the wheelchair 
& wheel it out
to get you
BEFORE 
THAT

she texted me back
some sh*t
about she asked them if I could RIDE with her 
I'm like I'm not gonna be THERE 
I'm gonna be at therapy 
KEEP me posted 

NO update during therapy 

the therapist 
SAID something about 
TODAY being
I can't REMEMBER 
his exact WORDS 
BUT 

the IMPRESSION was
BREAKTHROUGH*

*but I'm not sure if I agree with that 
I'm also not sure what he's doing 
BUT 
I'm CERTAIN that 
he's doing something 
OR
possibly more accurately 
I'm DOING it
but he's 
FACILITATING 
OR
it's a process where I'm doing work
which I couldn't do 
without going 
& explaining 
MYSELF 

I'm not sure 
BUT 
SOMETHING is happening 
& I'm inclined to FEEL 
POSITIVELY 
towards him

the WEIRD thing though

I USED to spend the week
going OVER & over
OVER 
what we talked about 

NOW I can hardly REMEMBER anything 
I THINK that's 
WEIRD 

so she was SUPPOSED to get released 
at 3:30p but it was more like
5:30p

AND I think she
REALLY wanted me to come be there
WAITING with her

BUT 
in addition to it just being
KINDA ridiculous 
to go all the way
to the hospital 
I don't want to explain all the steps 

it just makes EVERYTHING difficult 
& I get a little PTSD
in the hospital 
& I don't want her to get EXTRA attention 
in the hospital 
BECAUSE 

I want her to REMEMBER 
when she's 
f*CKing around and finding out 
NOT taking her water pills
eating sh*t with salt

LYING to ME 
that the HOSPITAL is NOT FUN

SO 
she had a big story to tell me
I don't know if it is true 
it doesn't make sense 
she 
lies

I don't even really want to repeat it

she doesn't 
THINK her leg is 
BROKEN