Thursday, July 18, 2024

SO
HOW crazy am I
I WONDER 
& I'm all LIKE 
I'm pretty sure he has not YET 
HEARD anything 
even vaguely 
ABOUT 
HOW 
AWESOME he is

THAT is who you are now

PEOPLE don't WANT to hear
that you find them
so distractingly
HOT

WELL, I MEAN 
YOU wouldn't BUT 
MAYBE 
a lot of people wouldn't MIND 

BUT 
I THINK 
I MAYBE was CONFUSED 
& I said I wasn't right

BUT 
I was thinking about your voice 
not just THAT 
LIKE 
your spirit or aura or presence
& THAT is SO LARGE
AND BRIGHT
FILLS the ROOM 

AND
EVERY bit of it
is gonna come through 
BUT 
NOT CRY
meant a lot to me

I LOVE you VERY much sweetheart 

I'm still working on the red dirt story
I'm trying to figure out 
what I'm trying to say 
I don't want all the vulnerable 
stuff MAYBE 
in something I'd try to get
PUBLISHED 

BUT 
I thought I might try

DO you know the crazy thing
I did today
I looked at Zillow 
at houses there

I have this silly fantasy
six months in Japan
six months at the pilgrimage

I think maybe I AM a writer
BUT 
I think there are
different ways to do that now
OR
if I have enough RIZZ
which I'm not sure I do then maybe 
I could be a STORYTELLER 
on tic Tok or something 

THAT seems far fetched 

BUT 
I heard something about digital book products
& audible book products 
I'm gonna look a
LITTLE deeper into it