Saturday, July 27, 2024

I just woke up
I mean, I woke up earlier
when the alarm when off
had a headache 
& went back to sleep 

the phone woke me just now
because Lucy is trying to 
get in touch with me 
to see if I can work 
an extra day
to help
her
she's got something that was
"thrust upon her"
which either means
something she has to do for someone else 
or something she's gonna get paid for 
like an art project 

the person they hired 
to work on Saturdays can't work 
because she has too much
school work

I texted her back
and said
I can't.  I'm sorry.

She texted back
if Lisa can't work it
could you at least work on Thursday or Friday 
& I'm LIKE 
I MIGHT be able to change the day
but I cannot work two days

which I have said EVERY time 
BUT I added in
that my mom's in the hospital 
because my head hurts too bad
to have a boundary battle
right now