Wednesday, September 18, 2024

THIS is GONNA be
CHOPPY

perhaps I'll clean it up
TOMORROW 

LAST night 
I said
I KNOW the universe 

is LINING it ALL up for me

I cause PROBLEMS 
because I WANT to tell it
HOW 

I got this 
if you're seeing THIS NOW message 

FUN
FOCUS on the FUN

I LOOK at your follows
& they aren't 
ORDERED 

BUT 
dharma bums
& RAIN 

OH wow
just getting THAT--

DREAMS 
& I didn't really WANT to see my mom today 

BUT 
I HAD kinda planned to go to archway 
& THAT'S what I planned to do 
BUT 
probably wasn't GOING to do 

SO
she had her training 
and wasn't ready til almost FOUR 
which SEEMED

late to be starting 

THEN 
she was LIKE FIRST we'll go to archway 
& I'm like
FIRST?
anyway blah blah blah

I said to myself 

FUN

and I just LOOKED at the clouds
didn't TALK 

I KNOW you got information about 
my future
and I'm LOOKING forward 
to SEEing it

THAT is I figure 
the other side of
your mission --  you'll know it when you see it

the show was ADAM & EVE and the iPhone 
or something like that 
I may have wording wrong, but like that

it was conceptually pretty cool

I've been going to archway for years
they used to be over by the river oaks Starbucks
the old one that's closed now
the one I was hired for
way back

john slaby was there then
so like
assuming he was there for a year before I got there, thirty years

he's VERY realistic detail oriented 
he's got a sense of humor

I saw the THREE of his painting
donna has in her studio/apartment 
the one in her BED area

a NUDE with
a string of CRUCIFIX twinkle lights
wrapped around her

he's SOLD the MAJORITY 
of his SHOW
which is pretty 
UNCOMMON 

BUT 
as it TURNED out 
my MESSAGE was NOT in the SHOW

it was not in the general gallery show EITHER 

it was in the bins
the unframed
BINS

he had like
THREE 
small black & white etchings

ONE of them
had a CRUCIFIXION scene 

THAT wouldn't usually 
CATCH my ATTENTION 

BUT 
it WAS

when I picked it up to LOOK at it 

the crowd looked vaguely modern
on the mount looked
SOME kind of 
GLOWING 
MAYBE 

I LOOKED at the title

if you find the buddha...kill him

and I was LIKE 
THAT'S the MESSAGE 

donna was working
so I got to talk to her

I picked up my LAST message 
& bought THIS one 

I NEED 
VISIBLE 
intangible/tangible/transition/totems 

it looked like it was going to rain

my PHONE said NO rain AT ALL this week

the clouds hadn't 
LOOKED rainy 
on the WAY 

I got as far as KIRBY & RICHMOND 
VERY close
to MUCKY duck

THE SKY OPENED
RAIN