Thursday, September 5, 2024

I have a SOMEWHAT 
CONFUSINGLY bizarre
example 

my last car
I didn't put the new license plates on the car
I kept the OLD ones on

BUT 
I kept them in the trunk

NOW
I REALIZE 
this SOUNDS 
completely CRAZY 

I had this NEED to 
PROVE 
to myself 

that it didn't MATTER 
BUT 
not really SURE 
and anyway you'd probably STILL be in TROUBLE 

LIKE a 
DARE

there was some f*CK the system in there too
MAYBE 

BUT 
I JUST remembered 
an important example 

the SCHEDULE 
a BIG part
of how 
I can't DO the JOB

THEY want me to do
I HAVE to do the job I WANT me to do

THEY made an 
AUTOMATED SCHEDULER
JUST input the info
it SPITS out a schedule 

you do like maybe ten edits
bim, bam, boom

scheduling is THE MOST important 
BECAUSE people are 
DIFFERENT 

BUT also
OPTIMIZING

I had MORE customers 
per half hour
during the 
morning 
RUSH
&
THAT meant SOMETHING 
to ME