Sunday, September 29, 2024

I've been 
THINKING 

I don't seem to be TALKING 
&
I feel like 
THAT 
MIGHT be BAD

I feel sorta all over the place
thinking-wise
&
I don't know HOW far
I should spin things out

I've ALSO been 
thinking about how much further out
I spin things
than maybe I'm meant to
&
I find myself 
paralyzed 
in terms of talking 

SO
I'm explaining THAT 
which seems
LAME 

especially when 
I spent a lot of the day

thinking about you 
how MUCH 
I LOVE your VOICE 

& how grateful I am 
for you
in many aspects 

& how hard it is for me
to be all like 

asking for
whatever it is I'm doing here

& how I keep being uncertain 
what things mean

& having a hard time 
NOT KNOWING 

I feel like I don't know what is going on with me 

I LOVE the though pathways
YOU are the ONLY one 
who makes me
THINK like that & I f*CKing LOVE it 
&
I LOVE you 
&
I'm worried that if I don't SAY something 
you're gonna think
I'm not that into it
&
I wish I felt like 
I've been making any sense 

SUNDAY 
my plan
not complete

input offered or requested

jeez
THAT was oblique 

HOPEFULLY 
I'll be chattier tomorrow 
❤️

goodnight sweetheart 💋
I LOVE you VERY much 🫶 
👾🫚
🍦