Tuesday, September 24, 2024

TODAY 
was not as bad
as it was

THERAPY 
was
sort of ODD

it travelled through some
CONFUSION 

I was trying to EXPLAIN 
& I didn't FEEL like 
I was MAKING SENSE 

& then he said SOMETHING 
I wasn't sure I understood, so I CHECKED what 
I THOUGHT he said 
BUT 
it seemed I didn't understand after all 

AND
it's like when everything goes QUIET and
YOU are SUDDENLY LOUD 

LIKE 
MUSICAL CHAIRS

I was SUDDENLY denying 
ACCESS to MYSELF 

I was saying 
it's NOT that what she SAYS to me 
UPSETS me

it's the NEGATIVE emotions 
THAT I HAVE them
& that I FEEL them towards her

I want to FEEL neutral

HE 
LIKED
NEUTRAL 

SO
I did manage to get SOME important stuff said 

I'm trying to get 
LIKE 
CLOSURE and sh*t

my time so far
has led me to believe 
there is no in there
& it's making 
me think of her as less human somehow 
&
I CANNOT DEAL with THAT 

SO
I keep trying 
to get her to say SOMETHING 
TRUE 

SO
I'm KINDA tempted 
to look at her
saying I'm irritating 

as MAYBE a 
WIN