Thursday, September 5, 2024

I found 
I had a LOT of FEELS 
& perhaps 
the elements of the last day

were pretty perfect 

LIKE real REPRESENT
BUT also 

and this sounds weird so I MUST be 
SKIPPING a step

the day went well 
the day was representative 
in ways both good 
and bad

and I feel like we might be
at a place where 

we've found
an EQUILIBRIUM 
MAYBE 

I have some sadness 

I have this CONCEPTUALIZATION 

human grievance
isn't 
RATIONAL 

which SOUNDS obvious NOW 
BUT in my HEAD 

I'm thinking MORE SPECIFICALLY 
LIKE there's some
CALCULUS 

and SOMETIMES it just COMES UP
LIKE 

carney justice 

I can't EXPLAIN it 
if it doesn't make SENSE 

it's about SOME sort of COSMIC scale
BALANCE 

AND 
I think of myself as being 
pretty good 
BUT 
SOMETIMES 
I surprise myself 

and I wonder if I can
AMPLIFY THAT 

KINDA
REVERSE engineer 

UNDERSTAND 

I couldn't write specifics 
that might have 
made things
clearer

BUT 
it is also possible 
that I am OVERLY excited 
by the overly POETIC 
specifics 
of the "good" example 
that I DON'T WANT to SHARE 

BUT 
it's even SORT of 
in the cockroach tea story


I'm SORRY 
I went off on a TANGENT in my HEAD
about JUSTIFICATION 

and I LOST the THREAD