Thursday, September 19, 2024

I drove down streets
I kinda like
that 
I haven't been down in a while 

I wondered
will that Ben & Jerry's 
that's been there
idk
thirty years

?will they have the new Kamala limited edition?

it was a pretty day
LOTS of CLOUDS 

they were BIG and FLUFFY with moody gray
BOTTOMS 
which didn't SEEM rainy
to ME 

THIS 
had prompted 
the SILVER LINING inquiry 

we went to MURDER by
AND
even though I haven't REALLY read anything of the last batch 

I found a BOOK -- now hear me out

I ACTUALLY found two books 
I walked in
and the FIRST thing that drew my EYE was

RED SPARROW 
which seemed like more of a audible 

BUT 
this other book 
it's a first novel and it's blending 

different persona
BUT 
like different 
social media and I'm not entirely sure 

it just SOUNDS interesting to me 
BUT 
I'm not sure reading it 
at this particular juncture is WISE

SO
I'm probably not going to read it either 
BUT it was autographed 
& SOMETIMES 

if you don't BUY the BOOK 
then when you WANT it 
it's not there
and I WANT to READ it

BUT I feel vaguely bad
because it is yet another physical item
AND I have too many 

it was too MANY before
my mom's house 
JEEZ I MIGHT 
still need to process 

STILL 
I'm very excited about the book 

SWALLOW the GHOST 

THIS 
is an actual conversation I had

OK
the melatonin is in a GUMMY 
it MAY be
DELICIOUS 

it is NOT candy
DO NOT think 
I can just have ONE MORE 

YOU WILL NOT WAKE UP

AND 
on the drive back

the CLOUDS were LIKE 

--YEAH--

YOU WATCHING 
LOOK 
at 
THIS