Thursday, September 19, 2024

so
AGAIN 
I'm excited to see 
what the UNIVERSE wants to SHOW me

and I'm looking at clouds again 

HEY I say
I been LOOKING at clouds a lot
LATELY 

do y'all NOT DO the whole 
SILVER LINING 
THING
anymore 

INFORMATION 

GUMMIES must be a bigger thing
than I realized 

I was looking for melatonin 
for my mom
at whole foods

AND I mean

they must've had FIVE melatonin brands of
GUMMIES 

NO tablets

ALL whole foods stores
have slightly different ASSORTMENT 

I'm SURPRISED this hasn't changed

it's MUCH easier 
to demand items be stocked uniformly
not necessarily that every store
ACTUALLY HAVE 
the SAME 
BUT
ya KNOW 

EVERYBODY 
"carries" the SAME thing 

I'm NOT sure how much sense 
this makes
to people who haven't worked RETAIL 

I KNOW 
SOMETIMES it was a little hard to follow 
the GAP brand people 

I THINK I'm using general TERMS
BUT 
I now realize 
I was high for THAT 

to RECAP --  GUMMIES