Monday, September 2, 2024

QUICK brain CONFUSION warning

I was feeling 
somewhat POWERFUL 

and I thought 
MAYBE 
sh*t
SHUT down 

SO
I took the BAD gummie 

I'm not SURE this was my first point 

FEEEEELLS 

my first point was
VIBES...is always everything 

my second point

feeling your feelings 
will NOT, actually KILL you 

EXCEPT 
maybe it did

that period I just went through 
I'm legit possibly revisionist 

all the EMOTIONS 
tonight with the gummie 
it KINDA hurts
BUT 

then it KINDA washes in
the sweetness

of SOMETHING 
possibly somewhat CONNECTED 
shirt tails red dirt-y

I FELT the retreat as it saw me
SEE it
SOMETHING to do with 
STUFF 

and that MIGHT have been 
ALL my points 

I'll ADD
 THIS one 
a piece of this
is about performance and exchange 

I UNDERSTAND that I am 
out of sequence