Saturday, September 7, 2024

OK
I just freaked myself out 

I went ahead
and PAINTED out
the colors
I currently have 
I have space blocked out

I'm trying to decide 
layout 

imagining 

the other colors

it's a strange assortment though
as I look at it

NORMALLY 
I wouldn't have more than one green
and no green at all would not
have been unheard of

I dearly WANTED indigo
that's my go to 
DARK

BUT I REPLACED it with perylene green

their harbor blue is THAT SHADE I'm about
I like to mix the qor watercolor 
Indigo & raw umber
I LOVE that color

AND
the deep sea green
is so very beautiful to me
it's ultramarine blue
which is 
just TOO SOMETHING for me 

BLENDED 
with pg18 viridian 
which is just a little TOO as well

BUT together 
it becomes a favorite 

schmincke has that deep sea indigo
I love so much
viridian & cobalt violet

BUT 
it was a twelve pan palette
& I had other stuff 
going on
with the granulation and WHATNOT 

LIGHT, shadow, TEXTURE 

and I had said once I could PAINT
with ONLY sodalite genuine
for BLUE 
SO
FINE -- vivanite is blue ochre
call it sodalite 
SCALED UP

BUT these COLORS though

that orange and pink
SHOWDOWN 

BUT 
CINABRO-vanite

BUT 
ERCOLONO red 

I said 
I LOVE that color 
I said
I've always loved that color

and somebody COMES BACK 
nu UH
REMEMBER 
that coloring contest

you WANTED 
the RED crayon
BUT 
other kid, russell maybe, was using the red one

and you were too impatient to 
WAIT 
SO
you used the red-orange crayon

& YOU WON

THAT is why you like that color

OK

I was LIKE five
are you saying that I need an ADDENDUM 
that I MIGHT
have considered red-orange to be
a second string color
PRIOR to
it GOING LUCKY for me
at five

I didn't even think about it 
being a color I ALWAYS 
use

I love this paint company 
their mixes are
masterful
the quality
BUT
I've been playing with their paints
& THESE are
FAVORITES 

AND 
the THING 
or maybe A thing

is that LIFE is like that TOO 

THERE just ARE
however many
SPOONS
there
are