Thursday, September 19, 2024

AND 
the if you FIND the Buddha

it WORKS 
on a bunch of levels

I took the MESSAGE 

NOW 
I find I'm a little wobbly on the MESSAGE 

THE POINT
is that it works with the beautiful thing I strung together with slashes that I NOW can't remember 

intangible/tangible/transition/totem

I THINK that's RIGHT 

the REASON it WORKS 
the mojo, or whatever 
it NEVER really 
occurs to me to explain this stuff

is BECAUSE it TURNS 

on the one hand
I read it as "we got jesus, round up buddha"

on the other hand
I take it as a sort of KOAN

which sent me down this RABBIT HOLE
I kind of reconnected 
BEGINNER'S MIND

INFORMATION 

there is a tibetan buddhist temple
LIKE
a MILE and a half 
away

BUT 
MAYBE 
what I REALLY wanted
was ZEN

THAT ties back
to what
I'm attracted to 

the SENSE that there is 
just
an
energy

SO
LIKE 

come at THINGS with a
BEGINNER'S MIND 

FRESH EYES

CLEAN SLATE

WHAT would THAT mean

can I just treat her like she was some random
WOMAN 

I'm NOT sure it's possible 

BUT 
I'm noticing the things
that are not
COMPLETELY sensical 

INFORMATION 
I wrote this next part wasaasy up top
but it was gonna make more sense
DOWN HERE


sh*t
I should have bought her candy
she would not have liked that*
BUT 
I'm a little worried 

she's just will 
eat extras

BUT 
she can safely eat THREE 
so MAYBE 
it's OK


*she wanted oil free salad dressing
she's eating fruit and yogurt and rotisserie chicken and soup she makes from the bones
she's cut back on the cheese

it's counter to what she's 
trying to achieve 



I've got
CAMELOT 
in my HEAD
WHAT is THAT about