Saturday, September 21, 2024

it feels like a SIGN
50/50

I didn't SAY 
THAT 
either 

but NOW I am SOMEWHAT unmoored

I don't KNOW 
WHAT 
I thought WHEN 

AND
I am feeling SOME kind of WAYS 
& I'm not SURE 
HOW 

BUT now I think I'm SUPPOSED to KNOW 

BUT let me start, I guess, with the REASON 

apart from brain fog
that I might been off my game, or whatever 

I had this STRANGE conversation 
with my mom 
& it KINDA freaked me out 
BUT 
I didn't want to tell you ABOUT it 
because 
it didn't seem interesting 
I didn't WANT to articulate it 
I wasn't sure what it meant SO WHY do it

I MEAN 
WHAT would I even SAY

I just KINDA 
OK

it ENDED with
her saying 

YOU are really ADORABLE 
I don't know WHY 
I SAY that
because you are really IRRITATING 

*laughing* YEAH?

then I'm getting out of the car
adjusting the seat
to it's original 
position 

I SAY to her

I FEEL like 
if I had said THAT SAME THING 
to YOU 

that it would have HURT your FEELINGS 

and 
SHE 
said 

NOPE