Monday, September 30, 2024

the judge in georgia 
her arguments 

it's the SAME argument 
I was making*

*I mean, basically, hers is more legal, I didn't mention the constitution--  I did use life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness & how this framework supercedes

and now I've done something weird with the footnote

I had WANTED to argue 
the incubator angle
doctor NELSON said
it wasn't ENOUGH 

WHY
isn't it enough 
I SEMI demanded 

BECAUSE 
you're NOT "letting die"

SO
I re-thought my argument 
BUT 
I NEVER felt like 
it was as STRONG as I wanted it to be 

THIS georgia judge
SHE got it RIGHT 
I think 

it made me HAPPY 

you again 
can't READ my MIND 

I'm PIECES of
SO MUCH STUFF 

I've been explaining myself to you for 
TWENTY YEARS
&
SOMEHOW 
I don't feel like 

I've managed to 
and NOW I'm changing 

SPOONS 
I did an errand today
that I've been avoiding for months

I went grocery shopping 

I'm in a weird place
EMOTIONALLY 
psychologically

I'm KINDA 
SHAKEY
BUT
LEANING towards good 

the PARAMETERS 
I'm talking about 

gotta be GENTLE 

I'm too close to FREAK out 
BECAUSE 
I don't know what I'm doing 
&
I have to MAINTAIN 

LIKE 
the prophet told me in OKEMAH 

❤️