Monday, September 9, 2024

I've got Fleetwood Mac 
say you love me
STUCK in my HEAD 

I don't know 
WHY

MAYBE 
JUST 
the KINDA 
topsy turvy love bit
& 1970s love songs

I have had
SO many FEELS
about leaving art supply 

AND 
my thoughts about you 
are complicated 

BUT 
I LOVE you 
AND
I want you NOT to worry 
& I want to KNOW 
HOW everything is going to work out 

BUT 
I have to just let THINGS settle 

I have so MUCH 
WARMTH 
for the desire to help me

so much CERTAINTY 
that we are connected some spiritual way

AND
I play through the tarot readings
the story
I've had in my HEAD 

ABOUT soul mates
& WHATNOT 

and how maybe the glowing green was for told

and you were meant to ACTIVATE 
BUT 
this is taking a long time 

this transformation 
& it's EASY 
to WORRY 

I get lost easily in the framework 

I'm trying to CHANGE it 
it's scary 
SOMETIMES 

I'm not SURE how much 
SENSE I make 
BUT 

THANK you 

for loving me enough 
for whatever is going on with me