Tuesday, October 1, 2024

I was trying to explain 
I have THINGS 
I just can't 
MAKE MYSELF DO
&
HOW 
I can do whatever it is
that I HAVE to do
&
SO
it has NEVER made SENSE 

I could do WORK
WHY 
couldn't I do these OTHER things 

BUT 
NOW I understand that 
WORK/have to  THINGS 
took a big toll on me
& limited
what I could do 
FOR ME

AND
I KNOW I CAN do them
I just have to figure out
WHAT WORKS for ME

LIKE 
quitting smoking 
or dieting
&
it wasn't ever gonna be
the things people recommend as 
WHAT I SHOULD DO

AND
he asked me about it
& WHAT I said 
didn't sound like an answer to him

& he said SOMETHING about 
IN BOX/ OUT BOX

SO
I TRIED AGAIN 

WHAT I ultimately NEED to KEEP in MIND 

when I AVOID doing SOMETHING 
the IDEA is
I CAN'T DEAL with it
&
WHAT I NEED to REMEMBER is
I DON'T FORGET about it 
I low key ANGST 
SO

it's LIKE 
compounding interest
or something 

EVERY thing I'm 
"NOT" doing
STILL takes SPOONS 
& the ACTUAL DOING of it
is NOT as BAD
as my imagination of it

SO
it COSTS me
EVERY DAY
& is it REALLY worth all THAT


BECAUSE 
you have to WANT to 
you can't just
WANT to WANT to 
to CHANGE 


ANYWAY 
he didn't have a client after me
& he chatted
& THEN

he THANKED me 
for chatting 

I'm not sure what any of that means 
BUT 

I hope you are having a beautiful day sweetheart 🫶🫶🫶