Tuesday, October 15, 2024

I'm glad I approached things
from an
it is only with the heart
one can see rightly 

because I've had
all sorts of
THOUGHTS

that if I hadn't done that
I would be 
FREAKING out 

I LOVE you VERY much sweetheart πŸ’‹ 

and I'm getting all this
sort of surging
ENERGY 
that I usually associate with 
YOU 

SO
I'm assuming that means 
you are thinking about me 

the cards are so good
BUT
there's still a tower in there
BUT 
with beginning cycle 
ENERGY 

SO
MAYBE 
that's telling me 
WATCH that FOUNDATION 
also this particular tower
SEEMS more like
ENLIGHTENMENT 

TWIN 
for me is a multi-phasic term
it's LIKE 
a completer ENERGY 

I've told you about it 
it includes love twin flame type energy
BUT ALSO 
secret language stuff
& understanding
BELONGING

in a kind of core way

more later
I LOVE you VERY much sweetheart πŸ’‹
πŸ«ΆπŸ‘ΎπŸ«š