Monday, October 7, 2024

well
idk why I keep getting things posted
to alternate blogs
I just came on to write this
& it was all
straw blanket field

SO
goodnight probably went there
without my noticing it
*sigh*

good morning sweetheart πŸ’‹ 
the version of us
that lives in my HEAD 
as fictional characters 
or whatever 
THEY 
have this thing
BEATLES song CODE
& last night

I was getting 
here comes the sun
in my HEAD 
&
I automatically assumed
that meant 
you were happy with me

then the TAROT said
three of pentacles 
which is our card
since aught seven or eight

SO
I considered that
CONFIRMATION 
hopefully I'm right about that 

I am not sure if I'm any of
autistic or ADHD or whatever 
cptsd is a neuro-divergent thing too
SO
I'm probably some flavor of neuro-divergent 

MAYBE 
that makes me make more sense to you?

I hope you're having a beautiful day sweetheart 🫢