Sunday, October 13, 2024

the pipes
are
breathing a song

it's the damnedest thing

it's like the air-conditioner humming
that's what I thought 

I'm melee dosed

I ALSO thought
the ENERGY 
was
SO like everybody is living 
this moment 

I SEE, ya know 
WHY

it's like
I can ONLY take in so much information at a time

LONGER would be better 

I KINDA scared myself 
with the 
TENT

it's been a while 

and
there's a WAY 
it was super bridging 

I just LOVE you 

I still don't know what I'm doing 
BUT 
I'm not so worried about it 

I wanted to see you
because I feel like
I was in a somewhat altered state
those other times
&
I'm not sure I'd call myself quite right now 
no, I'm definitely not 

I think this was all I could handle

there's a WAY 
in which
I WANT to KNOW 
everything 

BUT 

the truth is 
the desire to know everything 
in a certain way 
precludes 
the actual knowing

BUT 

the turning loose of the story line making
alters other perception 

I SOUND really WEIRD to me


OK
THIS will make MORE sense 

while I'm actually living
I'm trying to come at THINGS
in the moment-ish*

when I write about it to you
I turn the whatever it is 
BACK on

I'm SEEING a bunch more STUFF 

did I always have this DELAY 
I don't know 

I was never looking at it from quite this way

I've always had my FRAMEWORK 
which included fantasy
to be SURE 
BUT 
it broke 
and consequently
I'm real uncertain about certain areas

I'm still confused 
BUT 
I think that ok