Thursday, October 10, 2024

I don't KNOW 
BUT 
everything worked out 

AND
she ACED the cognitive 
she got the three words
then she drew a perfect clock

we got her diuretics 
SORTED
hopefully, because otherwise 
she is gonna be back having i.v. LASIK 
before too long

THEN
we went for ultrasound 

THEN
when we were back in the car
discussing how to avoid
turning left
where it's IMPOSSIBLE to do

I'm all LIKE 
do you remember the three words 
& I'm like
sh*t
do I remember the three words 
& the first one
& the last one

no problem 

the middle one
I'm LIKE 
is it sunrise or sunset 
&
I'm like I get THOSE mixed up
ALL the time

BUT 
so I stamped it 
like your cousin 

she's LIKE 

BIRD*

I hold my breath a little 

NO wait

banana, sunset, chair

this is like at least an hour later
& nobody told her
keep remembering 

I was KINDA impressed 

we went to lunch at Raven
which I don't seem to enjoy 
I'm not sure
WHY

BUT 
I got it right today 
spinach salad 

I feel like I've never had an experience with 
spinach salad 
which explains 
THIS choice, but I was VERY satisfied 

I think 
when in doubt 
default 
soup & salad

they have a lemon caper dressing 
I really love capers
I'm looking 
forward 
to it

she also remembered the name
of the diuretic she wasn't taking anymore 

we said it a bunch today 
I can't remember it

I suggested the bookstore 
she said yes

I suggested the whole foods
she said yes

her doctor is gonna get her
some sort of sleep monitor test
she maybe has the apnea

I see why she wanted me there

and she got herself to the testing place yesterday 

which we were going to do
FRIDAY I think 

SO
it all worked out great

I was a little AFEAR'd