Tuesday, October 1, 2024

I have several awareness-es
I want to SHARE 

I am deeply grateful 
for the ADVENTURE I've had
chasing you

I KNOW there was a lot
of CRYing
& soul-searching 
& feeling like
ways
I didn't exactly want to feel

BUT 
in addition to keeping me ALIVE 
it motivated me to 
EXPLORE
LANDSCAPES
both internal and external 

AND
even if you ultimately decide 
I'm just too CRAZY 
YOU have been 
WORTH 
all the everything 

there are plenty of moments 
when I'm freaking out 
& maybe 
don't SEEM like I feel that way

SO
I want to be SURE and SAY it
NOW that it's 
COHERENT 

ALSO
I was talking to my therapist 
& I'm not SURE 
how much of what I'm currently saying 
he can actually understand 
SO
I can ONLY imagine 
HOW much more difficult 
it is to decipher 
from this 
poetry format ramble

I'm SORRY for THAT 
I WISH I could be
CLEARer