Saturday, October 12, 2024

CRICKETS 🦗🦗 
are my animal messengers 
& butterflies, I suppose 
ALTHOUGH 
I'm never sure
if they are
FLYING 
at your 
CAR

does that change the meaning

SEEMS 
like it would 

CRICKETS
are LUCKY, and perhaps other things 

I haven't eaten 
& I'm somewhat lightheaded 

I found a tarot reader
crossed my path
so to speak
&
while he got a lot of the same cards
I've been getting 

his reading 
didn't make much sense 

all I REALLY got out of it was
END of a CYCLE 
THINGS 
happening QUICKLY 

all kinda vague sh*t
about
betrayal & assessment 

WHAT is any of THAT supposed to mean

AND
when he got the hierophant at the end
he SAID 
I could get a government job

because I'm "good at beaurocracy"
ICK
maybe I AM 

I used to joke
at UH
you're ALWAYS getting a minor in beaurocracy 

I HOPE 
THAT is NOT what the universe has to say