Monday, October 14, 2024

I semi frequently 
use this tarot thing
on my phone
it's not an app
I just Google it
frequently

I just ask it
what's up with us

& it gave me four of cups

which might mean
lots of things
for other people 
BUT 

for me
this is ALWAYS 
the cards
that means

NOTHING can dissuade him
from loving you

from the reading 
with the angel tarot
with that woman
at metaphysical matrix 

that finally tied into Amy's
second reading 

about listening to the angels
which had initially 
bothered me

because I maybe don't believe so much in angels

THAT'S the trouble with the 
"psychic" messaging
it's not going to tell you anything 
BUT 
you recognize the stuff
as it unfolds

I was very sure
you were my person
from the start
& I was sure
you loved me-- totally certain 

from so early 
it seems like impossible that you could have

BUT 
by the time I got that message 
I was radically uncertain 

& I was just thinking 
it's taking me
SO LONG 
to get myself back together 

I was feeling like
I MUST be a drag

BUT 
I MEAN 
I don't have any other way to do this
it's just gonna take 
however long it takes
&
I'm sorry it isn't faster
BUT 
honestly, MORE because I want to be functional 
than because I don't want to be a drag

I'm building it back from the ground 
& that's just BETTER really 

I NOW understand that 
I probably wasn't 
so much crazy as neuro-divergent 
& I'm trying to navigate 
all THAT 

it MATTERS to me 
this idea that you cannot be dissuaded 
from loving me

just like
you are the one thing
I have wanted
and pursued

across I'm going to SAY MOST
of my life 

I don't believe 
I was in any way wrong 
I TRUST myself 
that you are
my one

BUT 
I just don't currently 
get how that all
fits together 

I just know 
that it does 

❤️πŸ‘ΎπŸ«š