Sunday, October 13, 2024

I have been thinking 
I've heard about
kerville 

I MEAN 
when I was in college 

CAMPFIRE songs
was recorded there

ON A WALKMAN or something 

with the crickets

that stuff had
MEANING 
to me

&
it's funny
I had it all pictured
in my HEAD 

it was this VAST FLAT place

idk WHY 

I'd been to the hill country 

the town
SEEMS 
I was gonna say gentrified 

BUT 
really it's more complicated than that 

there's a WAY
in which 
a lot of information 
has a sort of
PROCESSING DELAY

AND
I'm pretty sure
that could be happening here too

SO
if I seem some kinda way, or whatever 
KNOW that 
I'm not trying to be 
some kinda WAY 

I'm going right at things
& then later
saying 
OH

LIKE 
I think I was maybe rude to the
tarot reader guy

I didn't mean to be, but I'm pretty sure I was

I used to feel confident 
in my ability to 
LIKE 
KNOW what was GOING on 

HOW 
I was woven into the fabric of space time
what the other people 
would understand 
my words to MEAN

I had all that stuff with the therapist
about figuring out WHAT people
WANT 
to KNOW 

I'm having a moment with that aspect of me

THAT was 
SO GOOD 

WARM ❤️ 

I'm not sure 

do I SEEM 

as if I'm a frightened animal 

or 
STILL 
the distant way
I think I sometimes 
am


I imagined you 
running around 
playing with your friends 

& it made me happy 


WARM ❤️
made me happy