Wednesday, May 8, 2024

OK
fixin to listen to TK 

I still LOVE my dad
btw
but he had this
really nasty edge to him
that red head hit

I had already
I thought made up with him

I had stayed at his apartment 
watching the boys
while he was in the hospital 
because 
he didn't want to 
have to
OWE deborah anything 
whatever that means
& that was years before 
because jason was in middle school

oh and also
when I was in highschool 
he was in the hospital 
& I walked from PVA to the medical center
to see him

I THINK we had
some sort of closure
when I saw him in 2007-2008 over the New Year
BUT it is a great sadness for me
& it FEELS like 
ICK
the sort of girlfriend vibe of my relationship 
with my father
& there's other stuff
that I didn't think 
BUT then
just not SURE 
& THAT doesn't feel good either